New Zealand radio navigational warnings
Warnings In-Force at: 261715 UTC SEP 17
NAVAREA XIV warnings
VITI LEVU - PARTIALLY SUBMERGED WRECK
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 250325 UTC SEP 17
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 95/17
FIJI, VITI LEVU
1. WRECK LOCATED 18-08.17S 178-25.28E. 88 METRES IN LENGTH. PARTIALLY SUBMERGED
2. CONTACT PORT CONTROL ON VHF CH 16 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
VITI LEVU - PIPELINE INSTALLATION
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 070115 UTC AUG 17
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 75/17
FIJI - VITI LEVU - NORTH WEST COAST
1. SUBMARINE PIPELINE INSTALLATION IN PROGRESS BY DIVE SHIP UNTIL 30 SEP 17 ALONG TRACK BETWEEN:
A. 17–41.00S 177–23.29E (SHORE)
B. 17–41.79S 177–23.30E
2. WIDE BERTH REQUESTED.
3. FOUR LARGE CYLINDRICAL YELLOW MOORING BUOYS WITH TEMPORARY WHITE LIGHTS INSTALLED:
A. 17–41.90S 177–23.31E
B. 17–41.83S 177–23.39E
C. 17–41.78S 177–23.17E
D. 17–41.70S 177–23.25E
VANUA LEVU - PARTIALLY SUBMERGED YACHT
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 180130 UTC JUL 17
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 67/17
VANUA LEVU-SOUTH COAST-KUBULAU
1. PARTIALLY SUBMERGED YACHT IN VICINITY 16-55.88S 178-59.05E.
NZ coastal navigational warnings
CUVIER ISLAND, LIVE FIRING
FM: RCC NEW ZEALAND 252330 UTC SEP 17
COASTAL NAVIGATION WARNING 205/17
AREA COLVILLE CUVIER ISLAND (REPANGA ISLAND), BAY OF PLENTY
1. LIVE FIRING 262300 UTC TO 270400 UTC SEP 17 IN DANGER AREA M204. ANNUAL NEW ZEALAND NOTICES TO MARINERS NUMBER 5 REFERS.
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 270500 UTC SEP 17
The above warnings are not always updated in real time.
Every effort is made to keep the information on this website up-to-date but it is not always possible to add and cancel warnings in real-time. While NAVAREA XIV and New Zealand Coastal Navigational Warnings are made available on this website, Masters/Captains are still required to receive navigational warnings from the appropriate International Maritime Organization (IMO) or World Meteorological Organization (WMO) approved Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) broadcast service i.e. the International SafetyNET system.
Many warnings are of a temporary nature, but others may remain in-force for several weeks and may be superseded by Notices to Mariners.