How to renew a Part B Ship Registration that has not yet expired
To renew, you need to do these things:
- Pay the renewal fee of NZ$940
- Send an email to Maritime New Zealand at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the name of the ship and its registration number.
- you want to renew the registration and none of the details on the previous certificate of registration have changed.
- the payment option you have chosen for the fee and any reference details relating to the payment.
- any updated contact details – street address, postal address, phone numbers, email address – if they have changed since your last registration.
- the address you would like us to send the new certificate of registration to.
When we receive the fee and email, we will renew your registration for five years from the date of expiry and send you the new certificate of registration by courier.