How to renew a Part B Ship Registration that has not yet expired
To renew, you need to do these things:
- Send an email to Maritime New Zealand at email@example.com
- the name of the ship and its registration number.
- you want to renew the registration and none of the details on the previous certificate of registration have changed.
- any updated contact details – street address, postal address, phone numbers, email address – if they have changed since your last registration.
- the address you would like us to send the new certificate of registration to.
When we receive the email, we will send you an invoice with a reference number and instructions explaining how to pay. Once payment is received we will renew your registration for five years from the date of expiry and send you the new certificate of registration by courier.