How to re-register your Part B registration
To re-register, you need to do these things:
- Send an email to Maritime New Zealand at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the name of the ship and its registration number.
- you want to re-register the ship and none of the details on the previous certificate of registration have changed.
- any updated contact details – street address, postal address, phone numbers, email address – if they have changed since your last registration.
- the address you would like us to send the new certificate of registration to.
When we receive the email, we will send you an invoice with a reference number and instructions explaining how to pay. Once payment is received we will re-register the ship and send you the new certificate of registration by courier.
For more information
If you have any questions about ship registration, contact us.
+64 4 473 0111