New Zealand radio navigational warnings
Warnings In-Force at: 152028 UTC AUG 22
NAVAREA XIV warnings
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 140115 UTC AUG 22
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 176/22
KIRIBATI, GILBERT ISLANDS
1. HAZARDOUS OPERATIONS, SPACE DEBRIS FROM 0200 UTC TO 0700 UTC DAILY 19 TO 25 AUG 22 IN AREA BOUNDED BY:
A. 01-26S 174-41E
B. 01-33S 175-18E
C. 02-26S 175-09E
D. 02-19S 174 32E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 250800 UTC AUG 22
FM: NAVAREA XIV COORDINATOR 090940 UTC AUG 22
NAVAREA XIV WARNING 173/22
VITI LEVU – SOUTH COAST
SUVA HARBOUR NORTH EAST END LIGHT 18-08.04S 178-23.73E UNLIT.
NZ Coastal Navigation warnings
FM: RCC NEW ZEALAND 130055 UTC JUN 22
COASTAL NAVIGATION WARNING 116/22
SPRAY ROCK ISOLATED DANGER BUOY 36-45.43S 175-08.06E TEMPORARILY REMOVED
- The above warnings are not always updated in real time
- Every effort is made to keep the information on this website up-to-date but it is not always possible to add and cancel warnings in real-time. While NAVAREA XIV and New Zealand Coastal Navigational Warnings are made available on this website, Masters/Captains are still required to receive navigational warnings from the appropriate International Maritime Organization (IMO) or World Meteorological Organization (WMO) approved Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) broadcast service i.e. the International SafetyNET system.
- Many warnings are of a temporary nature, but others may remain in-force for several weeks and may be superseded by Notices to Mariners.